Limited edition Tour de France winning shoe of Tadej Pogačar
Road cycling shoes KR TDF
Originally designed as a test prototype for Tadej Pogačar. This is the shoe that Tadej wore on his impressive ride to victory. Innovative construction with a full one piece seamless upper and a reinterpretation on the classic lace closure. Exceptional comfort, light, breathable, proprietary Engineered Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove and is super breathable. Solid and stable energy transfer thanks to the anatomic carbon outsole.
*With a purchase of the cycling shoes, you will be gifted a special card with the handwritten signature of Tadej Pogačar.
Full Engineered 3D knit upper
Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
Closure laces with integrated cord eyelet
Anatomic Carbon outsole
8mm front-rear cleat adjustability
Tadej Pogačar signature graphic
230g size 42
• Clean with a mild soap or a damp cloth.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. No direct sunlight.
• After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with newspaper to reduce the moisture.
• Make sure that wet shoes can dry in a warm not hot area with good air circulation and out of direct sunlight.
• If the shoes are not damp or wet after use, simply clean them with a mild soap or cloth.
• If the shoes are equipped Boa fit systems, clean them carefully and regularly apply a silicone-based or similar lubricant.
NOT TO DO:
• Do not use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals.
• We do not recommend putting your shoes in a washing machine; might be a good and fun option but the carbon sole and the steel small parts might damage the machine.
• When drying, never place near or next to heaters, laundry dryer, fire or other sources of heat.
41, 42, 43, 44